Botswana & Namibia
Zimbabwe & Mozambique
Zambia & Malawi
This was the 53rd Art in the Park Exhibition organised by Msundusi Tourism Association in Pietermaritzburg with over 50 artist from all over South Africa showing their work. We both thought that the standard of the work was very high.
The vast majority of the paintings were of animals, birds or landscape.
Jill Aiston, a friend of ours from Richmond, had been selected to exhibit her paintings.
1. Splashy Fen Music Festival. 4 days of music in the Drakensberg foothills
2. Chelmsford Dam. 3 trips to the dam taking the twins fishing.
3. Cars in the Park. Cars of all ages, bikes and more.
4. Clansthal, KZN South Coast. A long weekend by the sea.
5. Art in the Park. A 5 day display of South African artists.
6. Comrades Marathon. The oldest ultra-marathon in the world.
7. Creighton Aloe Festival. A trip on a steam train through beautiful countryside.
8. Richmond. Local events and improvements to our house.