Namibia, May - July 2013
We spent 2 months in Namibia, starting in the south and gradually moving northwards, ending up in the Caprivi before returning to Richmond via Botswana.
We'd bought a new small off-road caravan, a Bush Lapa, for this trip and we have been delighted with it.
1. Orange River, Ai-Ais and Fish River Canyon.
2. Klein Aus Vista, Garub Wild Horses, Kolmanskop and the Tirasberg.
3. Namib-Naukluft A. Hammerstein Lodge and Sossusvlei.
4. Namib-Naukluft B. Tsauchab River Lodge and Namib Mountain Park.
5. Etosha National Park.
6. Caprivi. Bwabwata National Park, Mundumo National Park and Camp Chobe.
Bird Lists. Birders may be internested in the birds that we saw in Etosha and the Kwando River.