Botswana & Namibia
Zimbabwe & Mozambique
Zambia & Malawi
In July my sister, Diana, and her husband, David, flew from the UK to Windhoek where we met them and then spent 3 weeks showing them a few places in Namibia. They had hired a 4x4 camper van from BoBo Campers which, for the most part, they were very happy with.
Click on the map or the links below.
1.Luderitz . We stopped at Aus for a couple of nights and visited Kolmanskop, Ludertiz, Diaz Point and the Garub Wild Horses.
2. Namib-Naukluft South. We had a night at Little Hunters Camp in the Tirasberg, did a wild cat walk at Hamerstein Lodge, explored Sesriem Canyon and went to see the sunrise at Sossusvlei.
3. Namib-Naukluft North. We stopped at Rostock Ritz, stayed 2 nights in the Namib-Naukluft Park Northern Section and did a Living Desert Tour.
4. Skeleton Coast. We visited the Cape Cross Seal Colony and drove up The Skeleton Coast.
5. Twefelfontein. We spent a morning at Twefelfontein Rock Art Site and then visited the Organ Pipes.
6. Etosha National Park. We stayed at Okaukuejo Camp for 2 nights then had a night at Halali Camp.